Fiberglass doors are a great investment. They can be manufactured to look and feel just like wood, but they are more durable, less affected by climate changes and are usually less expensive.
Fiberglass doors come in a variety of styles: French, sliding, exterior and interior. Available in a wide selection of colors, fiberglass doors also can be painted or stained – unlike vinyl doors.
Larsen Construction can help you choose the right replacement door for your home and budget. We offer free replacement door estimates.
- Durable. Fiberglass doors will not won’t warp, rot, shrink, or swell like wood doors
- Energy efficient. Fiberglass doors off at least five times the insulation value of wood
- Low maintenance
- Resist scratches or dents
- Won’t rot, deteriorate or rust
- Environmentally friendly. Some fiberglass can be manufactured without chlorofluorocarbons (CFC)
Manufacturers of Fiberglass Doors
Milgard and Therma-Tru offer full lifetime warranties, others vary, ask us for the specifics.