Vinyl doors and windows have been used in homes for many years, but today’s vinyl is a much better product than it was decades ago. Vinyl doors are the most popular choice for replacing existing doors. They come in either standard or custom sizes and are often less expensive than other materials. Vinyl doors usually come in white or tan inside and outside; some manufactures offer painted exteriors.
- Exceptionally energy efficient
- Extremely durable
- Easy installation
- Maintenance free
- Resist corrosion
- Available in a wide range of styles
- Offered in a wide range of prices
Other considerations with vinyl:
- Limited color options, mainly white or tan
- Painted vinyl will fade or peel over time
- Painting by the owner voids most manufacturers’ warranties.
- Companies that offer painted vinyl only guarantee the paint for 10 years
Manufacturers of Vinyl Doors